Monday, March 31, 2008

What does this say about us as a couple?

I am well known for having really bizarre dreams...

But yesterday morning, hubby told me about his weird dream, and I told him about mine...I think his qualifies as weirder...but I guess weird is in the eye of the beholder. So, here are quick summaries of our dreams.

Mine: We were living in a big house with a bunch of other people...I know that a lot went on in my dream, but most of it I couldn't remember when I woke up. What I do remember is that hubby went to a concert without me, and came back to the house with two new tattoos, a piercing and a convertible that he had bought while he was away. I was absolutely fuming mad...told him so, made fun of his piercing, and stomped off, and two of the old ladies living in this big house with us asked me what was wrong, and I said "If anyone wants a convertible, I've got one for sale...otherwise it'll be in the PennySaver!" end of dream...

Hubby: Hubby and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking. He got up, went into our bathroom, picked up a String Bass, and placed in the bathtub and began to play a song that he says kinda sounded like a George Straight song, only worse...the lyrics were "When I think about my new romance, I can't help but sing. I just smile to myself and wonder what spring will bring". He finished playing, set down the String Bass, comes back out to the table and sits down. After he sits down, I say "Well, I guess that counts as a blog entry!"

Yeah, we are both nuts...

1 comment:

Christine said...

Lol! These are funny! Thanks for sharing!