Friday, March 14, 2008

NFP can be funny!

Okay, this is one of those stories that I just don't have anyone in my real world life to tell, but it just cracks me up...of course, a lot of that is because you have to be an NFP user with a supportive husband to really get a good laugh out of this.

Yesterday, hubby woke up, got the thermometer, woke me up, had me take my temperature, and got out of bed before he realized that it was 2 am...He must have dreamt that he heard the alarm, got up and hit the snooze, and went about his morning routine (waking my lazy self up for long enough to take my temp). So, after he realized that and told me his mistake, we went back to sleep until 5:40...the actual time my temperature is supposed to be taken.

Needless to say, combine 2 am temperature takings with the fact that we've started a routine of one of us going to the local gym at 6 am while the other one exercises at home and the fact that both LOST (hubby's favorite) and Eli Stone (my favorite) were on last night, I'm feeling rather tired today!

No comments: