Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




Well, sadly my family is STILL sick...Hubby didn't make it to church yesterday because he had intestinal difficulties. So did Charlotte, but Eva came to church with me, then declared halfway through the homily that her tummy hurt...last time she said that, she threw up...so, I immediately took her home (I had to cantor, but fortunately, I was done by the time she decided she was sick.) Then, I went back after church was over to teach hubby's obnoxious 4th graders...and I got to be thankful that I got this year off...I'm hoping next year's 4th graders aren't so obnoxious!

We joined (well, I rejoined, but hubby agreed to join, too) the local rec center, and I got up at 5:45 to exercise before hubby had to be at work (7)...so I'm trying to cook a little healthier than usual now...hopefully it will be a permanent change.

Monday: Apricot Stuffed French Toast and Fruit Salad
Turkey Chili with Raw Veggies

Tuesday: Chili Cheese Potatoes and Raw Veggies
Chicken Divan (making a freezer meal for the newest mom in my bible study) and Fruit Salad

Wednesday: Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches with either Fruit Salad or Apple Slices
Hamburgers and Coleslaw (Hubby and the kids...I have Bible Study)

Thursday: Charleston Chicken Sandwiches and Raw Veggies
Ham Steak, Au Gratin Potatoes and Broccoli (not so healthy, but we have to use up this dumb pig...)

Friday: Fish Sticks, Baked Home Fries, and Coleslaw (we have to use up the fish sticks, anyway)
Lentil Rice Casserole and whatever salad or veggies or fruit are still around

Saturday: FFYS/Leftover day

So, there it is for this week...go see some more menus at OrgJunkie!

No comments: