Okay, Christine over at Good Company tagged me (us?) for this meme...and being the good sport I am, I of course will participate...but being the rule breaker that I am (and the fact that I'm don't know that many bloggers), I'm not going to tag many people!
Rules of the Quirky Meme:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on above blogger's blogs to let them know!
1. I eat M&Ms by color order, and I don't eat the blue ones unless I am desperate because I don't like the way they taste (the food coloring gives them an off taste!) My favorite holiday for M&Ms is Halloween, because the brown, orange and yellow don't have an off taste.
2. I listen to Harry Potter audio books virtually every night while I am going to sleep. This started on a car trip when we took some books on tape with us read by someone with a British accent...they put me right to sleep every time we got in the car and turned them on. I really should look for a British rosary or prayer CD instead, but I have to admit, I like the stories...
3. I eat round things (like hamburgers) in a circle, and square things (like sandwiches) in a square.
4. I don't dream in pictures, just sounds.
5. The shampoo bottle MUST be left on the left hand side of the conditioner bottle. I don't care if the current bottle of shampoo is black and the conditioner bottle is white...I generally don't open my eyes in the shower very much (there isn't much point...my vision is bad enough that I can't identify anything with my glasses off...)
6. I have an unnatural love of Alton Brown...or at least that's what hubby says...but honestly, it's just an unnatural love for his program, GOOD EATS. Have you ever seen the potato episode or the grains episode with the stalkerish "biggest fan"? I could be that lady! Speaking of, if you want some beautiful delicious extra chocolaty brownies, go down to my fair post and click on the link. Even hubby had to admit they are awesome.
Okay, I tag Whimsy...and Katie, who can leave her quirks in the comment box!