Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sick...but alive...

Well, I have a sinus infection, and have spent the last two days with barely enough energy to help hubby cook (always a scary prospect!) and sit in his recliner and do Sudoku puzzles (I am getting very good at the very hard puzzles, though!)

Thursday night through Monday morning, our Internet was out...slightly irritating, but at least we are cheap enough that we don't pay a lot per month...

I've started a new diet through Calories Count. Going well so far, but they do seem to like to make vegetables more complicated in their meal plans (that is, more complicated than dumping them in a microwave safe dish, nuking them, and throwing them on the table...my general vegetable plan!)

I notice the Bloggy Giveaways are going on this week...to tired to participate this time...I'm off to Denver with my MIL and her exchange student (and my girls, of course) tomorrow, and we'll get to meet my parents for supper. They are going to be amazed at how much Charlotte has grown (and of course, dismayed by her cast!)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, I hope you feel better. Have fun visiting your fam.

And I saw the bloggy giveaway too, but I have too much going on this week too. Oh well, next time.