Monday, April 07, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I'm just running out of inspiration this week...I had to beat my head against the wall to get this done. It's just kinda a BLAH week around here...

Monday: Pancakes and Bacon (Hubby's gotta make lunch while I get my hair cut)
Crock pot Beef Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Tuesday: Hamburgers (SHARE) and Fruit
Ham Steak (SHARE), Rice a Roni and Veggies

Wednesday: Bratwurst (SHARE) with Potatoes, Sauerkraut and Applesauce
Chicken Divan Casserole

Thursday: Quiche made with leftover meat and veggies
??? for Dinner...I have Bible Study, so Hubby and girls are on their own...maybe they'll go mooch off grandma!

Friday: Lentil Rice Casserole (which may have to be Lentil/Split Pea Casserole, as I'm not sure I have enough Lentils at the moment) and Veggies
Salmon, Rice a Roni and Veggies

Saturday: Fend For Yourself/Leftovers

So, there you go! Of course, there are lots more menus up over at OrgJunkie!

No comments: