Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Yet another Monday is here...and this week I am back to my normal cooking philosophy of taking as little time as possible to prepare items, and sticking to things that everyone likes! As usual, I will add some sort of frozen veggie to almost every meal.

Monday: Spaghetti with meat sauce
Pork Chops and Stuffing

Tuesday: Leftover quiche (made with leftovers...not a leftover itself!)
Frozen Pizza (hubby has a soup supper with his K of C meeting)

Wednesday: Soup and sandwiches
Ham Steak and Scalloped Potatoes

Thursday: Sloppy Joes
Lemon Chicken Scallopini (from www.savingdinner.com) and noodles

Friday: The girls and I are going to Denver...so I'm sure that I'll get a fish sandwich at "'Donalds" while the girlies enjoy a happy meal...

Saturday: I get to go to a Mother's Day of Reflection and see Danielle Bean (yeah!!!) plus breakfast and lunch are included (double yeah!!!) and my sister-in-law is taking the girls for the day and hopes to take them to see the VeggieTales movie (triple yeah!!! though I have to admit, I would like to see the VeggieTales movie, too!)

Sunday: More Denver in the morning, drive to mother-in-law's town to go to her parish's family fun night and meet hubby there...so no cooking for me on Sunday either!

Go check out other fun menus at OrgJunkie!

No comments: