Thursday, March 25, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

Okay, week 2 of small successes...

1-
I got out a basket to keep my Bible and spiritual books for prayer time in...rather than having them all stacked up on a small table and having landslides anytime I want to read something. I even remembered to find a pencil and put it in the basket. At some point I'd like to add a journal and a rosary...just have to find those items first.

2-
I baked something! First time I have baked anything from scratch since we moved here, I made the Pioneer Woman's prune cake twice (Once for the family, and then again this afternoon for my Bible Study group.)

3-
I ordered a baby shower gift for shower that I won't make it to...and more importantly, I realized that driving 2 hours to a baby shower on Holy Saturday while hubby's sister will be visiting is unrealistic, and as much as I would love to make it to the shower, I am not going to go. And I am not going to feel guilty about it (well, maybe a *little* guilty!)

More small successes here!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love the basket idea! Hope y'all are getting more settled in, and good luck with the cats - I am so not a cat person.