Wednesday, July 08, 2009

No Air

As you've probably noticed, I've become a big fan of YouTube since we finally upgraded from our dial-up internet connection. Perhaps unfortunately, I've also turned Eva and Charlotte into YouTube junkies to some degree. It's become a little bit of a ritual for Eva to sit on one of my knees and request music videos based on Peter Pan, while Charlotte sits on the other and asks for music videos featuring Disney princesses. I know: I'm warping my kids. Anyway...

Another thing MM and I are fans of, which I wrote about here and here, is "So You Think You Can Dance." Again, yes: we are dorks. Well, yesterday the two things came together nicely when the girls and I were watching this video, while MM was in the other room. The song it was set to reminded MM and so much of one of our favorite performances on SYTYCD that I thought I'd share it with all of you. So, here for your viewing pleasure are Katee and Joshua dancing to "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown:

No comments: