Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Menu Plan -Eat From The Pantry Challenge

Today MIL and I sat down to plan meals and write out a grocery list. We now have meals planned until Friday night when hubby and I heading out of town. We spent about $80 at the store, and didn't buy anything to restock the pantry. I did buy goldfish crackers and juice boxes for the preschool coop class I am teaching tomorrow morning. Here's the menu for the week:

Tuesday:
Lunch (Dinner to MIL): Meatballs with cranberry/chili sauce, Mac and Cheese, Green beans
Dinner (Supper to MIL...we're always confused about meals): Chicken noodle soup, garlic bread

Wednesday:
Lunch: Leftovers for the guys, I'll be having lunch with some friends in our old town. Not sure what MIL is planning yet.
Dinner: Tacos, fruit salad

Thursday:
Lunch: Chicken Divan casserole, baby carrots
Dinner: Sausage and Spinach Manicotti, tossed salad

Friday: Sloppy Joes, tossed salad

No comments: